Spring Flower Photography Ideas 2016
Spring is the season with flowers of various sizes, shapes, colors, fragrance, etc. Flower photography is so popular that it is a great challenge for photographer who wants to create unique pictures. Crocus(saffron), magnolia, daffodils are in blossom now. A lot more are joining.
A photo of a flower can be taken from different distance and from different angles.
- From a distance, the blossoming looks like white, red, or pink cloud.
- From regular distance.
- A closeup picture of a flower shows the details of petals, stamen, and pollen.
Capture the reflection of a flower is a water drop.
- Take a picture from under the flower.
- Put a black background behind a flower, apply some artificial rain drop on the petal.
- Make the blue sky the background.
- Accompanied by birds/butterfly/other insects/animals/children.
- With tea, food.
- Bouquet in a vase to mimic Van Gogh's painting.
- Falling or fallen petals.
- Record the process from budding to wilting
It requires imagination to create a refreshing and eye catching picture of spring flowers. Hope you have fun and success in spring flower photography!